Donation Support Button

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hell -- Being Mauled To Death By Pit Bulls



 
 



There is a private place in hell on earth reserved for humans who keep potentially deadly animals -- in the middle of populated areas -- that can, and will, kill humans!

And here we go again with the Pit Bulls. These dogs were originally bred centuries ago to work for something weird and obscure... but eventually they were used primarily to attack bulls in the brutal blood sport of Bull Bating... look that up on-line and watch your misunderstood harmless pet do what it does best!

Eventually, humans decided to… fight these dogs for sport. And We all know how brutal and nasty that business is.

You have a ticking time bomb when you own a pit bull. EVERYONE who owns a Pit Bull that kills a person says it was a gentle soul who wouldn’t hurt a fly! OK, how about killing another dog, or a human?

Hey people… keep playing with your lives, and the lives of others, with these monster dogs. You own a pit Bull? Keep it the fuck away from me, goddamn it!

 

RLJ



Yesterday, I was coming home from the pharmacy. I'm riding through Herndon when we come to the well known stop light in the center of town. There is a four was street there. Also, a very popular bike trail crosses through the intersection. This intersection is basically a huge park area that is always full of foot traffic.

There, standing at the intersection waiting for her time to cross the street, is a gorgeous late twenty-something Caucasian babe dressed in her hot spandex walking outfit getting her exercise. And standing right there beside her is he biggest Pit Bull, on a thick chain-like leash, that I have ever seen! It was light colored and monstrous. If that dog decided to take off after someone, she could not have done a thing to prevent it dragging her behind it!

And she instantly became dirty and nasty and scary to me!

I bet she is a lovely woman... holding on to what might as well be a fire breathing dragon, to me. I didn't yell at her, she didn't notice me... and that encounter, in my mind, was over.

I still can't get that crazy mix of human woman and canine monster out of my head. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment